Requirements vary slightly depending on the programme and the required language profile of the candidates.
We encourage candidates to apply via our online application form.
In general, the following documents are required:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation
- Copies of your original University degree(s) and Transcript of Records
- If applicable, a list of your research papers, areas of research interest and practical experience (max. 1 page)
- Two letters of recommendation written preferably by recent professors or supervisors
- Documents certifying adequate knowledge of the required language(s)
All CIFE Master programmes start in October.
Master in Advanced European and International Studies – Applied European Policy and Governance – Studies: 8,900 €
Master in Advanced European and International Studies-Mediterranean Studies: 8,900 €
Master in Advanced European and International Studies-European Integration and Global Studies: 8,900 €
Master in Global Energy Transition and Governance: 8,900 €
Joint Master in Economic Governance and Public Affairs: 11,000 €
Joint Master in EU Trade and Climate Diplomacy: 11,000 €
Executive Master in EU Studies: 9,800 €
Scholarships are available for certain but not for all of our progammes.
“I recall what attracted me to the programme in the first place: learning and living in three dynamic cities, the interdisciplinary nature of the modules, and the small but diverse class size. The experience was all of this and more – it was truly transformative. My classroom was not only what I learned from my professors, it was what I learned every day in class and outside of class with my classmates, as we discovered our cities, uncovered each other’s perspectives, and challenged our world views in ways we never thought possible. I thank CIFE for creating such a unique environment for its students to thrive in ways which go beyond the conventional route of learning – it is after all, that by doing things in a not so ordinary way that we can achieve the extraordinary.”
- Isabel Dimitrov, Current position: Community Engagement Advisor for Europe, Middle East and Africa, Cargill